Welcome to the Whizz Group new website - notification area, cookies?

Settlement visa application – Indefinite leave to remain

Settlement Visas are also known as indefinite leave to remain (ILR Visa) or permanent residency. You can obtain settlement visas through marriage, employment and long residency in the UK.
To settle in the United Kingdom (applying for indefinite leave to remain), you will need to complete a number of years that allows you to settle after a period. Settling in the UK as a dependent of a British National is normally after two years. However, if you are in a working category, you will need to show that you have been in continuous employment and living in the UK throughout the five years.

If the visa category you are in at the moment does not allow you to settle in the United Kingdom, for example the student category does not allow you to settle in the UK, and then you would need to switch into another category that allows you to settle.

You must not send the application more than 28 days before the end of your qualifying period. If you do, Home Office may refuse your application with no refund of the fee. However, you must make your application before your current permission to stay in the United Kingdom expires
We offer premium service same day service for this application process.